• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Sideshow Star Wars PF Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvader326

Freakalicious
Reaction score
As much as I hate to these must go due to money needed to buy new home appliances which have broken down. Below is what I have and shipping will be to US only. Payment by PayPal only and buyer pays PayPal fees but I will pay for shipping. Please PM with interest and if you need pics. Thanks.

Count Dooku PF $700 shipped
Is in mint condition. Lightsaber works. Comes with inner art box and packaging but no brown shipper. Also comes with custom plaque. SOLD

Sideshow Stormtrooper PF $250 shipped
Is in mint condition. Comes with inner and outer shippers. Also a custom plaque SOLD

Sideshow Chewbacca PF $400 shipped
Is in mint condition. Comes with inner and outer brown shippers. Also a custom plaque.

Sideshow Obi Wan PF $350 shipped
Is in great condition. Lightsaber lights up and works great. There is a mark on the base where the foot goes in the peg where paint chipped off but once his foot is in, it is covered up. Comes with inner and outer brown shippers. Also comes with custom plaque and wall power adapter.

Sideshow Darth Vader PF Exclusive with mouse droid $450 shipped
Is in great condition. All lights work great. Comes with inner shipper but no outer brown shipper. Comes with custom plaque and wall power adapter. Exclusive mouse droid and base also included

Sideshow Darth Vader Mythos $425 shipped
Is in mint condition. Comes with inner and outer brown shipping boxes. I have all heads and attachments with COA. SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
A few sold. Will hear reasonable offers on the remaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back