• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Sideshow 1:4 T-800 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKWOLF

Freakzoid
Reaction score
For Sale or trade I have my Sideshow T-800 Endoskeleton 1:4 scale. It has been kept in a glass cabinet and is in mint condition. The box is also still mint.
I'm looking for £600 but will consider offers. Will also consider any Life Size bust as a trade with cash either way.
I will ship worldwide or if you are in the UK cash on collection is fine.
Message me if you want any pics!

Do not trust this member, he has had a £600 bust from me and sent a broken statue in return that cannot be displayed. Ignores all emails and PM's.

Do not trust this member, he has had a £600 bust from me and sent a broken statue in return that cannot be displayed. Ignores all emails and PM's.

Thank You for saving other Members the Headache with this guy. I was actually interested in this.

Thank You for saving other Members the Headache with this guy. I was actually interested in this.
You are

funny-pictures-raccoon-baseball-safe.jpg

Cheers,
Neo.

Back