• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: REAL Ironman Exclusive Original Comiquette for Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polystoner

Super Freak
Reaction score
box.jpg

Now, I'm not real familiar with all the fakes on ebay, since I had mine, but here are a few pictures to prove it is NOT a fake, and was received directly from Sideshow.

First, the top of the box with the FedEx label dated 19 Oct 2006 that has "Shannon Eldridge" from Sideshow as return address. Also, to the left is the big white label that Sideshow used to put sporadically on their boxes about opened contents or damage (remember those), and lastly the sideshow stamp in red to the right saying "Look for your SideshowCollectibles.com gift card inside". Except the gift card is long gone so you won't get it with the purchase.
boxtop.jpg

Secondly, the side of the box with the edition # and Sideshow's infamous BRX (Big Red X).
boxside.jpg

Thirdly, the grey styro inside. Will also include unopened Catalog #9 since some people seem to care about its inclusion:
boxstyro.jpg

Okay, the comiquette was undisplayed, so as mint as I got it from Sideshow. I took a shot of the Tony portrait and the backplates since those seemed to be mentioned in some threads. I can't remember what about them, but here's the shots:
tonyhead.jpg

tonymask.jpg

tony.jpg

And finally the base:
tonybase.jpg

About condition: Like I said undisplayed. Looks mint to me.

Now, the specifics. So, I would like to sell this for $1,200 (shipping included for anywhere in the US). I prefer PayPal payment (i'll eat the PP fees). I will ship international depending on location and shipping charges will be added to the $1,200).

Send me a PM soon if interested. The ukulele maker is not going to wait long for me, so I'll go to ebay and take my chances there if no bites here.

Last edited:
damn that is a sick Uke bro. never seen anything like that before.

Youre supposed to keep your comments about people's price to yourself. read the rules.

Having received more education via PM and ebay regarding pricing, I lowered the price. Thanks!

Oh, and in case it wasn't clear $1,200 for payment includes shipping and PayPal fees since I hate it when I have to pay extra to cover the fees. :banana

Back