• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS PFs, statues, Misc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I wish you the best of luck with the sales, but I have to admit that I will be happy to see most of the Marvel pieces staying.

I'm not really stressing because I see it as a WIN WIN for me.

I stick with my Marvel and no CM-P, WIN

I end up with a CM-P but lose some Marvel pieces because of it, WIN

:rock

Custom Hulk sale no biggie, I still own the best Hulk there ever was, well.....right below the Grey....:lol

I think Shai placed a "Don't Ever Talk To Me" curse on me....with a "Don't Ever Talk To Me" voodoo doll he made, with lots of "Don't Ever Talk To Me" needles being utilized " :lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture:balrog

I love the flowery backgrounds for the darth vader, nice touch, evil galactic ruler on one side but also shows that he never misses an episode of desperate housewives....:lol

In a few days (definately before my surgery) i'll lock this up and these items will forever be in my possession and CM-P will have to be purchased with some other method.

Hmmm...I thought your were selling all this stuff for your sick grandma???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back