• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Ones Customs H2 Deborah's Son

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FS:WD Kato/WGP Sheriff Grimes-Parting Out, KAI Joel sculpt

KAI Joel Last of us sculpt added.

Re: FS:RM Killer A Fullset, Blitzway Scarface,WD Kato/WGP Sheriff Grimes-Parting Out,

Items added.

Re: FS:RM Killer A Fullset, Blitzway Scarface,WD Kato/WGP Sheriff Grimes-Parting Out,

Bump for Thursday.

Bump for Tuesday.

Bump for Wednesday.

Re: FS:RM Killer A Fullset, WD Kato/WGP Sheriff Grimes-Parting Out,

I bought the Tony Montana from you on 2/21 and you said you were shipping it 2/22. I still have not received it and I never heard from you with a tracking number or anything after 2/22. I sent you 3 PMs now and Ive received no response. Please send me the tracking number.

I bought the Tony Montana from you on 2/21 and you said you were shipping it 2/22. I still have not received it and I never heard from you with a tracking number or anything after 2/22. I sent you 3 PMs now and Ive received no response. Please send me the tracking number.

Sorry for the delay in responding. Pm has been sent.

Bump for Saturday.

Killer A is sold

Last edited:
Re: FS:Ones Customes RZ H1 DX, H2 Deborah's Son

Added Ones Customs H1 RZ Myers DX and H2 Deborah's Son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back