• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: Motuc weapons pak(s)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Hot Toys Demon Batman, Dual Model Kit Prime, ROTF Prime, & MOTUC WEAPONS PAK(

Yes it is. Thanks!

Re: FS: Hot Toys Demon Batman, Dual Model Kit Prime, ROTF Prime, & MOTUC WEAPONS PAK(

BUMP, to keep away the R.O.U.S.'s!

Come on, no free BUMP for the Princess Bride references? That movie has Fred Savage in it. Pfft.

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deak's Demon Bats would look great with my Waypoint diorama. :lecture

DAILY BUMP!!! Chaka Khan!

BUMP, this Tuesday has sucked ass.

bump ! i'll take prime if the deal doesn't go through...

Rob

I will keep that in mind r5150s. Thanks for your interest! :wave

BUMP for the HUMP-day!

BUMP for Friday Eve!

Prices LOWERED and FREE Shipping on Demon Bats! :wave

I have a buyer, he's been cool so I extended the favor of holding it for him. :wave

Updated SOLD items! :wave

Re: FS: Dual Model Kit Prime & MOTUC WEAPONS PAK(S)!

DMK Prime sold and last price DROP/BUMP on the MOTUC lot. You cheap bastards. :lol

Back