• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Motu, Hulk Kit, DC Universe, Zombie Cap & more!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: SS & Medi stormies, Hulk kit, Black cat and more

buump!!!!!!!!!

bump

make me an offer on any items!!!!

black cat sold!!!

also looking for a bowen destroyer statue

looking for a Shin Akuma LSB!!!!!!!!!!!!

high priority!!!

Man, I was going to contact you about that Black Cat Friday after work, but it was gone when I got a chance to log on.

Still looking out for DCUC wave 10 for you.

Man, I was going to contact you about that Black Cat Friday after work, but it was gone when I got a chance to log on.

Still looking out for DCUC wave 10 for you.

Cool thanks bro. I sold the black cat late last night. I wish we could have worked something out. To be honest, i might have another one in my garage. I had 2. I am not sure if i sold one of them months ago. I will check my storage tonight and let you know. It would be the same price if i have it.

Awesome man. Thanks for checking for me. I've got the EX Emma Frost, MJ and Black Queen. Also have EX She-Hulk and Mystique on order and I'm hoping to complete the exclusive Adam Hughes collection.

that is a good line to be a completist in. They look excellent lined up together. I will check tonight and let u know. i hope i have one for you.

added MOTU figures. see description for my reason for selling.

bump for the west coast and overseas folks!!!

samuljd--i got your pm. I can do that. I will send you a pm tmrw. Thanks

Back