• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Medi Rocketeer, Jango, SS Aayla, Asajj

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoboloboy

Coco the Cantankerous
CF Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATED 1-4-09

Sideshow Asajj regular - $40

Sideshow Kit Fisto reg. - $40

Sidshow Plo Koon reg. (minus his white inner shirt) - $40

Sideshow Qui Gon reg. - $40

Sideshow Jedi Luke reg. (unopened) - $90

Custom TPM Obi made with SS clothes and body with Sunohc's custom head painted by yours truly. - $90

Medicom Wolverine repainted by that dude Coco - $115

picture.php

All have been displayed unless stated otherwise and include boxes.

Free shipping for the lower 48. International shipping will be extra.

Last edited:
Man, I want that Rocketeer... but so much coming... must make decision...

How is the scale on him? Is he tiny, or more in line with other 1/6 figures?

What's to decide? He's great, straight out of the box. You wont regret it when you have him standing next to Flash Gordon. Nope sorry. He's good enough to stand on his own.

You could be dead tomorrow. Get the Rocketeer today. :lecture

Let me rephrase that. Who knows what tomorrow may bring, but today you can HAVE the Rocketeer. It's that easy. :D

Its true... just making sure I can swing it :lol And I had thought about him being a cool addition to Flash and Buck... you know they say groupings of 3 are the best :lecture

Man, I want that Rocketeer... but so much coming... must make decision...

How is the scale on him? Is he tiny, or more in line with other 1/6 figures?
You had to open your big mouth in the first place. That and your weak ass reasons for trying to talk yourself out of it. :lol

Damn, I swear you guys are the worst kind of enablers :lol

Hey, I would like to see you posting photos of the "space musketeers" :)

You can not go wrong, I paid a lot more for mine...

But seriously, you don't have to put yourself into trouble, there will be other chances.

You want a weak ass reason? You have figs in tights, and figs in meticulous fashions of the era, but how many figs do you have wearing jodhpurs? You know you have to have him.

:lol I'm just messing with ya galacti. amacord is right, there will be other opportunities if things are tight right now.

Back