• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mattel Ghost Trap, PKE Meter, COD MW2 Night Vision, MR Mini Zelda Sword & Shield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THX-182

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS: Mattel Ghost Trap, PKE Meter, COD MW2 Night Vision, MR Mini Zelda Sword & Shield

I've hit a really bad financial crisis and need to sell some stuff to get back on track. I really don't want to but have no choice. I don't have a lot of collectibles left and I'm down to the stuff I really wanted to keep. Trying to avoid fees and jerks on eBay.

Since this section is for stuff that is not action figures these are going here and the action figure type stuff will go in that section. Thread for those coming soon.

Prices do NOT include shipping. I will be reasonable and ship any method you want provided you are willing to pay if it is something like overnight or beyond slowest possible.

Mattel Ghost Trap - $300

100_3339_zpsa0ae685e.jpg

100_3343_zpseff06c8a.jpg

Mattel PKE Meter - $85

100_3338_zpsf991b12a.jpg

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Night Vision Goggles w/plastic head stand - $45

100_3346_zpsc7351304.jpg

Master Replicas Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess mini Sword & Shield replica - $45

100_3373_zps15ac76dd.jpg

100_3374_zpsfa69c4b6.jpg

100_3375_zps9f8e7a3f.jpg

100_3376_zps7d455f8a.jpg

Missing the plastic shell that covers inside the box and the strap inside the shield will detach if pulled too hard.

All electronics work perfectly. They've been tested and have batteries. They are all in perfect shape. Only operated once or twice to view features and placed back in box and stored. Night Vision goggles do not have a box.

Back