• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:HT FA: Captain America, Nick Fury, Medicom Anakin, Darth Maul, Custom Transporter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS:HT OC Batman, EB Bruce Lee, Assassins Creed 3, Equilibrium Cleric

Bump bump bump

Open to offers folks!!!!

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump. I will include a bag of custom parts to any purchases made.

Re: FS:HT Captain America , EB Bruce Lee, Assassins Creed 3, Equilibrium Cleric

Captain America First Avenger and Bike for sale.

Re: FS:HT Captain America First Avenger & Motorcycle , EB Bruce Lee, Equilibrium Cler

Bump. Offers welcome as usual

Re: FS:HT Captain America First Avenger & Motorcycle , EB Bruce Lee, Equilibrium Cler

Bump bump!!!!

Taking offers folks. Need to get these out the door.

BUmp to the top. Taking offers!!

Is the Cap Bike an official Hot Toys captain America release? If so, how the F$@# did I miss this when it came out? I guess Sideshow didn't carry it, and I just never hear about it. Or, maybe it's not official HT/Cap?

I didn't know you were quitting the hobby. Sad to see you go man. :(

Is the Cap Bike an official Hot Toys captain America release? If so, how the F$@# did I miss this when it came out? I guess Sideshow didn't carry it, and I just never hear about it. Or, maybe it's not official HT/Cap?

It's not an official HT release. It's made by another company but it goes GREAT with the FA: Captain America.

I didn't know you were quitting the hobby. Sad to see you go man. :(

I'm not so much quitting the hobby. I've kept some of the stuff I have but These figures are getting so expensive it's not worth the money anymore. I can't afford them and they're stressing me out more than it's worth. I've been having trouble selling them as well. I dont know is it because my asking price is to much? I have no idea. I see a lot of people here selling the FA:Cap but they always delete the price and put sold so I'm not sure how much it goes for so I look on eBay. HT has officially priced me out of the market. I'm holding on to what I can for now but when I need money I have to sell something off. I'm going to put my Snakeyes, Zartan, and Storm Shadow up for sale in a few days. I'm holding on to my IronMan figures and Batman for now. But I'm afraid I'll have to sell it pretty soon, and probably wont get much for it.

I just bought a Avenger: Captain America (by accident. Never cancelled my backorder) so now I'm looking for a Hawkeye. So I'm not completely out of the hobby.

Need these sold people!!

Bump added SnakeEyes, Storm Shadow, and Zartan

Bump!!!!!!!!

BUmp to the top. Come one people.

Re: FS:HT FA: Captain America & Motorcycle , IronMan Mk.I-VI and more

For Sale thread back up and running again!!

Bump. Mk v back up for sale.

Morning bump!!

Back