• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT 1/4 Batman TDKR QS001 - SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mamba

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mint, complete, no missing things, everything is in the box. It comes with Sideshow brown shipper box. It was displayed inside a cabinet for about a month. I also bought a custom velvet cape from Lance for $50 (see picture below). I didn't even open the stock cape, still sealed in the box, and many accessories I left them in the box (never displayed). - SOLD

Price with a custom cape: $500 shipped in the U.S. (paypal as a gift or add 3% fee)

Price without a custom cape: $460 shipped in the U.S. (paypal as a gift or add 3% fee)

3150uj6.jpg

2a9qw7a.jpg

169gg2c.jpg

2ly52rm.jpg

2e4dtll.jpg

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT 1/4 Batman TDKR

Would you sell the custom cape alone?

Last edited:

would you ship to aus? if i cover the additional fees?

I prefer to ship it in the U.S. but I can check how much to ship to AUS and let you know the cost. Do you want with the custom cape or without the custom cape?

so this time are you finally done with figures? :rotfl

Haha yes, I am done. If this amazing figure can't satisfy me for a long time no other action figures will. I should just stick with statues :)

Bump….

good price. 500 shipped is a deal. somebody should grab this soon.

Good price and all..but you have to realize it's Christmas and alot of people's money has to be spend elsewhere..after the Holiday you might find more interest once people have some gift cash in hand!

Wish I knew if my waitlist was being converted. I'm all over this if it doesn't........

Back