• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Wolverine (Mint)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PacMan3000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I know this is a hotly coveted figure, but because I am in desire of purchasing a few more collectibles, I need to let go of some pieces that I really like.

So first up is HT Wolverine (Enterbay Jack Bauer might be next, but I'm still waffling :lol)

Anyways, I'm including a couple pictures (below) I took of this guy several months back. It's without his jacket, though he comes with everything he originally was packaged with, including the jacket and the original hot toys box.

Right now as I look at him in my curio, he's posed with his brown jacket and white shirt (no red shirt). The red shirt will, of course, be included along with all hands, chain, stand, and extra pegs.

I'm asking for--WOLVERINE IS OFFICIALLY SOLD!

IMG_5615-1.jpg

IMG_5618.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, he's still available so I'm doing the daily bump. I'll PM you as well, Lip Smack.

Back