• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Wolverine & Bergholtz Bale Batman Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultimate Weapon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling a couple of items from my collection.

Hot Toys X-Men Origins Wolverine - SOLD

Wolverine is in like new condition. The figure is virtually untouched. I opened him and examined him to make sure everything was in perfect order when I received him from Sideshow and after that he was returned to his box for safe keeping. All packaging is present (except the brown Sideshow/HT shipper). His hands have never been removed. His clothes have never been removed. No extreme poses or handling have ever been attempted. The extra wrist pegs are still sealed. The plastic cover is over the figure stand and Wolvie's care booklet is still taped to the inside of the figure tray. The box is in like-new condition as well. Never planned to part with this figure, but collecting habits and times change, so grab it while you can.

Andy Bergholtz Christian Bale / Bruce Wayne Sculpt - SOLD

One of the few (100 total?) Andy Bergholtz' Christian Bale /Bruce Wayne sculpts that was available through these boards a few years ago. This is an original - not a recast. The neck has not been dremelled for body attachment - totally untouched.

I prefer to ship to the domestic US, but am willing to consider shipping internationally. Paypal and Money Orders are accepted.

PM me with questions or to purchase - Thanks!

Last edited:
Back