• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Terminator T1000 (210$ shipped, found the pen!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabagaZt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for sale are three Terminator Hot Toys figures:
T1000(SOLD)
T1 Tech Noir (SOLD)
T800 DX10 (SOLD)

I've had T1000 on display for a couple of weeks, but then put it back in the box. The other two figures have not been on display. I might have lost the pen for the T1000, not 100% certain about that right now, but I will look for that later when I take some pictures.

Prices shipped within Europe:

For shipping outside Europe:
Add 20$ to the prices listed above. There might not be tracking to certain countries in Asia, if not all of them. Not sure about America, but my guess would be that tracking would work over there as well.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Terminator (T1 Tech Noir, T1000 and DX10)

I could not upload any high-res photos to this forum(I'm doing something wrong), so here they are in low res. Send me a PM with your emailadress if you want these in higher resolution.

I could not find the pen for T1000
Edit: I found the pen :)

If there was a CPU-chip with DX10, I have lost that one as well.

There is however a chance these might be somewhere in the package, but just assume they are not and be positive surprised if you find them :p

Last edited:

PM sent from fellow nordic collector :1-1:

T1 and DX10 SOLD!
T1000 still for sale, dont be afraid to give an offer :)

Back