• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: Hot Toys Terminator MMS136 in sealed shipper:SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fs: Hot Toys Captain America FA, Avengers Thor, Lost Predator, SS StormShadow

Damn man! Selling Thor and Cap? I would totally jump on Cap but I got vacation coming up and some pre-orders to pay off. Good luck with the sale!

Re: Fs: Hot Toys Captain America FA, Avengers Thor, Lost Predator, SS StormShadow

Damn man! Selling Thor and Cap? I would totally jump on Cap but I got vacation coming up and some pre-orders to pay off. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks and enjoy your vacation buddy:)

Last edited:

Price dropped on all items:wave

Re: Fs: Hot Toys Captain America FA, Avengers Thor, Lost Pred, SS StormShadow*price d

Big price drops:panic:

Re: Fs: Hot Toys Captain America FA, Avengers Thor, Lost Pred, SS StormShadow*price d

Those are fantastic prices. These should go quick.

Captain America is sold and shipped, Thor storm shadow and lost predator still available.

Bump!!!

Bumpage time!!!

Re: Fs: Hot Toys Captain America FA, Avengers Thor, Lost Pred, SS StormShadow*SALE PR

brand new price drops, I want these sold!!!!!!!!

Re: Fs: Hot Toys Captain America FA, Avengers Thor, Lost Pred, SS StormShadow*SALE PR

Storm Shadow sold:)

Thor and Lost predator still available:wave

Bump for great prices!!!

Bump to the top

Thor and lost pres still available.

Back