• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs hot toys dx02 batman as new £280 posted (uk only)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiva

Super Freak
Reaction score
Item is in fantastic shape. Complete. The box has some very minor imperfections. The first time i opened the box 3 of the abs had minor damp on them. I dabbed them once with a bit of tissue and the issue has never came back since. Till now they are still bone dry.

photo0001vk.jpg

photo0002bt.jpg

photo0010dc.jpg

£290 posted (1st Class Recorded) By paypal gift im looking for.

Thanks for looking please feel free to message me with any questions.

Last edited:
Re: Fs hot toys dx02 batman (uk only)

so if the abs were damp then this is a soft abs version?

I believe so. One of my friends said the DC Direct version (?) were hard plastic so no oily abs. The box has DCDirect logo on the back but the fact when i opened it for the first time it had a bit of moisture on it is confusing me. I don't know the full story with these things!

just be carefull.... If the thing starts leaking by the buyer you going to end up with head aches mate.

i think some dc direct early releases had soft rubber abs... Dont know how far in they switched the dcd versions to hard plastic abs.

just be carefull.... If the thing starts leaking by the buyer you going to end up with head aches mate.
Well, ive had it out for a while and its never leaked since i took it out of the box. I dont see it suddenly leaking when the buyer has it. Chances are after time it will get a bit moist but its a 2 second job to fix. I mean, literally ive never had to do it since i first lifted him out of the foam packing he was in :)

Now you decide to sell yours Bakurenoh!? Damn, I just paid a little over this price to get one from America :lol Otherwise I'd have snapped this up right now!

Great price, great seller too here people. Never found better service from anyone else.

I reckon he'll be alright ya know. If anyone decides to buy this after he has clearly stated it did leak very slightly once, then they knew what they were paying for, and Bakurenoh isn't in the wrong. They took that chance, so the only headaches he'll get are from the buyer saying "It's leaking again" and either asking for help or blaming him. I doubt it will leak again and if it does it won't be for a long time.

Now you decide to sell yours Bakurenoh!? Damn, I just paid a little over this price to get one from America :lol Otherwise I'd have snapped this up right now!
Thats how things work!

Anyway, im hoping i get a sale for this. If it doesnt sell i will be putting it on ebay this time tomorrow. I'd really rather not though to escape fee's.

Infact id sell it for £290 with free postage to get it moved before i need to ebay it.

Re: Fs hot toys dx02 batman as new £290 posted (uk only)

Well if that's the case, here's a bump! Hope this sells for ya mate.

To be honest im not in a mad dash to sell it. It's just so out of place in my collection! There is other things id rather have instead of him though which is why i wouldnt mind converting his cost into figures of stuff i am wanting to collect. If i can help it i will try and evade having to use ebay at all costs though!

Lol, thanks!

This item is on ebay now £305. However, i have dropped the price to £280 posted. this is it no lower. Whichever sells first ebay or here gets it.

Back