• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys DX Joker (Loose, brand new), v1 Joker sculpt, Graphic Novel Lot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haytil

Super Freak
Reaction score
The following items are for sale. All prices include shipping to the US. International shipping is available, but more expensive (inquire for details).

-Brand new loose clown DX Joker, just like this one:

LooseDXJoker.jpg

However, instead of that one, you'll be receiving one straight from one of the boxes behind him - boxes that have not even been opened yet! I transfer them directly from the box to the mail and send them to you. They include ALL the clown DX Joker stuff - head, clothes, body, and accessories.

That's:

-DX PERS head
-All clown clothing (coat, pants, shoes, vest, shirt, tie, blazer, etc.)
-All hands
-Narrow-shoulder Truetype
-Grenade rig
-Gun, knife, safety pins, mini Joker cards
-Light-up stand

(It's everything BUT the cop stuff)

These are in hand right now!

I'm pricing these guys at $140 shipped in the US. International shipping is available but more expensive, please inquire for details.

If you want all the clown stuff but don't need the narrow-shoulder Truetype, I can reduce the price by a further $25.

EDIT: If you want the box, I can include it, if you cover the extra shipping. The box is very heavy, so the shipping price is quite a bit extra!

-Repainted V1 Joker head-sculpt. New paint-job is ugly, but as you can see, none of the surface details have been affected and the wrinkles and scars are still very well-defined, so it's perfectly usable for your customs - either to resculpt your own Joker or to re-paint. $15 shipped.

sale010.jpg

-Batman Graphic Novel Lot - $45 shipped

sale5.jpg

sale4.jpg

These are four Batman graphic novels, some of the most popular, well-written, and highly-regarded stories from Batman's universe. They are:
-Batman: The Long Halloween (Two-Face's origin, a huge visual, thematic, and story influence on "The Dark Knight")
-Batman: Dark Victory (Robin's origin, sequel to "The Long Halloween")
-Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Frank Miller's tale of Batman's return from retirement which changed the Batman mythology forever)
-Batman: Black and White (vol 1) (Critically acclaimed "short story" collection of black and white comics, featuring work from some of the most famous writers and artists of the genre)

These are a few of the truly definitive books from the Batman canon, which every serious Batman fan should have, whether a long-time fan or as an introduction for a newcomer. They are in great condition, and the only reason I'm selling them is because I already have extra copies for myself.

"The Long Halloween" and "Dark Victory" are Christian Bale's personal favorites!

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Joker Headsculpts (DX PERS, DX Cop, v1 Joker), Graphic Novel Lot

Bumping the thread.

Re: FS: Hot Toys Joker Headsculpts (DX PERS, DX Cop, v1 Joker), Graphic Novel Lot

Bumping the thread.

Bumping the thread.

Bumping the thread.

Added some new combo deals if anyone is interested in buying multiple head-sculpts.

Also added a better picture for the V1 head-sculpt. As you can see, all the surface details and features are still very well-defined and not affected by the paint job, so your custom paint-jobs and re-sculpts won't be affected by it.

Bumping the thread.

Bumping the thread.

Bumping the thread.

The loose DX sculpts have been sold, and I'm now selling my last loose DX clown Joker.

If a mod could change the title to:

"FS: Hot Toys DX Joker (Loose, brand new), v1 Joker sculpt, Graphic Novel Lot"

I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Nooooo!!! Don't sell your Long Halloween!! ;)

If you can part out a body or two PM me. Need a few good bodies.

Bump.

If a mod could change the title to:

"FS: Hot Toys DX Joker (Loose, brand new), v1 Joker sculpt, Graphic Novel Lot"

I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Bumping the thread.

I'll be heading out of town on Thursday at noon, so if you're interested in these items, you should act soon. Otherwise, you may have to wait for another two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back