• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toy's Batpod, BR Joker, Batman (TDK version).

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

outlikealight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling my Hot Toy's Batpod, BR Joker, and Batman (TDK version). These have been displayed less than a month and come complete with all items and boxes. I would like to sell as a package and I'm asking slightly less than what I paid. The price is now dropped to $550 shipped in the Continental United States for all three items. This is the perfect package for someone looking to start their Hot Toy's Batman collection. I am not looking to sell seperately at this time. If I do decide to break it up I will post that here and the prices will be raised slightly. I have sold many items here and my e-bay handle is outlikealight if you need references. I accept only PayPal. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Daily bump. I have put these on e-bay also for $600. I would sell them on the forum for $550 now to avoid the e-bay fees.

Bump for the day.
Will split up Friday if no one buy's the package.

$260 Batpod (someone has expressed possible interest) shipped
$165 Batman TDK version shipped
$165 BR Joker shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back