• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Batman, DX, LEGO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binky

Super Freak
Reaction score
No trades, please.

Prices include Fedex home/ground shipping within the continental US or USPS Priority mail to AK and HI. Shipping discount for ROW indicated in parentheses as applicable. Most items are new in box except as indicated, however, some new items were opened upon receipt from Sideshow/vendor to check for condition during the return window, then repacked and put into storage. These are indicated with an asterisk (*). A signature is required for domestic delivery if item is over $150. Outside conti-US, shipping is by USPS Priority mail. It is up to you if you want to pay extra for insurance. Just know that I will declare the insurance value on the customs form with the USPS. You are responsible for any import fees/duties as a result.

Paypal or money order made payable on a US bank. PayPal preferred - regular payment only, no gifts, no personal payments. You will be covered by PayPal's Buyer Protection policy. Items usually shipped within 2 days of receiving payment – if not, you WILL get an email from me telling you when your package will be dropped off. You’ll also get a USPS or Fedex email with your tracking number the day of shipment. I trade on eBay, too, under ID motoblue. Check out my feedback. Some of the stuff below is listed for auction currently. The prices here are mostly lower to reflect the seller fees I don't have to pay through eBay, but if you feel safer buying it there, please do so! I will just delete it here/vice versa if something sells.

Pictures of the below items can be found in my Photobucket account.

On to the stuff for sale:

Hot Toys Batman OC MMS67 and original Tumbler* - Both were opened to verify contents then repacked and put into storage. Never displayed so in like-new condition.

Tumbler notes - The spoiler rack had come loose from the body during shipment from vendor and had to be reattached. The spoiler was never attached and is still in original packaging. The roof has two grease spots as pretty much all of them did right out of the box. The wheel stops were removed from the rear wheels but not the front wheels. Lights work perfectly. The right front wheel had a little styrofoam rub burn after years in storage. It doesn't look bad, but the rubber might use some conditioning (would recommend Aerospace 303 or Gummi-Pflege).

Batman OC will ship separately from the Tumbler, so you’ll get two packages and two T/Ns. $950. The Tumbler is too big to ship outside the continental US, so no shipping to ROW.

Hot Toys DX06 Jack Sparrow EX - NRFB - $325 ($20 shipping discount outside conti-US)

Hot Toys DX04 Bruce Lee EX - NRFB - $450 ($20 shipping discount outside conti-US)

Hot Toys Godfather EX - NRFB - front of box with die-cut design starting to bubble - $700 ($25 shipping discount outside conti-US)

I also have a bunch of out-of-print LEGO sets to sell, mostly from Star Wars, Pirate, and Harry Potter. Pictures of what I have available are in my Photobucket account. Here is a partial list:

Number/Theme/Name/Condition/Asking (shipped within conti US)
2872 CASTLE Witch's Fireplace NISB $15
7036 CASTLE Dwarves' Mine NISB $175
7594 TOY STORY Woody's roundup NISB $45
5134 PIRATE Shooting Cannons NISB $15
4709 HARRY POTTER Hogwarts™ Castle NISB $275
4736 HARRY POTTER Freeing Dobby NISB $20
4751 HARRY POTTER Harry and the Marauder's Map NISB $60
4865 HARRY POTTER The Forbidden Forest NISB $25
4482 STAR WARS AT-TE™ NISB $325
6206 STAR WARS TIE Interceptor™ NISB $60
6212 STAR WARS X-wing Fighter NISB $75
7163 STAR WARS Republic Gunship NISB $365
7654 STAR WARS Droids Battle Pack NISB $35
7655 STAR WARS Clone Troopers Battle Pack NISB $35
7668 STAR WARS Rebel Scout Speeder NISB $30
8036 STAR WARS Separatist Shuttle NISB $45
8083 STAR WARS Rebel Trooper Battle Pack NISB $18
8084 STAR WARS Snowtrooper Battle Pack NISB $20
8089 STAR WARS Hoth Wampa Cave NISB $50
10029 TOWN Lunar Lander NISB $600.

My eBay ID if you want more feedback is motoblue.

PM me for more details if needed.

Thanks,

binky

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Batman, M Icon, LEGO

Added list of some of the LEGO sets.

Finally got pics of Tumbler up.

Updated. Lowered prices on HT.

Lowered prices some more. Added the last of my SS Star Wars figures.

Updated. Lowered prices on 12".

Almost done! Sold almost all my SW figures. Added some more Hot Toys.

Another price cut and cleaned up list to remove stuff sold.

M Icons and all Sideshow SW sold. Shortened the LEGO list too.

Time to get rid of these stragglers.

Tumbler shipped separately - $575
Batman MMS67 shipped separately - $325 ($25 credit int'l)

Back