• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Grievous EX PF, Leonidas EX PF, some 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binky

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some more stuff for sale. In this batch:

All new, never removed from box except the PFs. Shipping is included for the continental US by Fedex Ground/Home. I'll work with you for international shipping. Paypal/MO accepted. I don’t charge Paypal fees!

• Sideshow Star Wars General Grievous 1:4 PF exclusive with cape. Never displayed this one. It's too big. I did take it out when I first got it and assembled it, just to make sure it had no errors (and it doesn't). Pics up on photobucket (link below). $535 shipped within continental US by Fedex Ground. Signature required at time of delivery. Brown shipper included. Product box in excellent shape. SOLD

• Sideshow 300 King Leonidas 1:4 PF exclusive with helmeted portrait. Opened, took pictures, then returned to box. Pics on photobucket (link below). $325 shipped within continental US by Fedex Ground. Signature required at time of delivery. Brown shipper included. Shipper and product box arrived banged up a bit but the statue's in excellent shape. SOLD

• Hot Toys Joker 12" first version. New but open box (twist-ties removed). $100 shipped within continental US. Pics on photobucket (link below). SOLD

• Sideshow Stormtrooper 12". NRFB, but box has been crushed a bit. $115 shipped within continental US. Pics on photobucket (link below). SOLD

• Sideshow BTVS Vampire Buffy 12”. NRFB. $27 shipped within continental US. Pic on anticontrast (link below). AVAILABLE - OFFERS CONSIDERED

I also have the following LEGO Ninja theme sets for sale. Pics on photobucket (link below). SOLD

• 1099 –Ninja Blaster – MISB. $8 plus shipping
• 3051 – Ninja – Blaze Attack – MISB. $40 plus shipping
• 4805 – Ninja Knights – used, incomplete (1 pc color-substitute), with box - $20 plus shipping
• 6013 – Ninja – Samurai Swordsman – MISB. $13 plus shipping
• 6033 – Ninja – Treasure Transport – used, incomplete (plastic flag missing), with box/instructions - $10 plus shipping
• 1269 – White Ninja – MISB. $50 plus shipping

Some pics available here:

https://www.anticontrast.com/ebay/images/

and here:

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a427/binky2k/Stuff for Sale/

I have done a few trades here at SSF, or check out my eBay feedback - my eBay id is motoblue.

PM any questions - thanks!

binky

Last edited:
Lowered the prices on Grievous and ST. Pics are on servers now.

Leonidas sold. Pics of the stormtrooper up on the photobucket link.

dude, did you ever check your PM?
I sent you PM awhile back and never got a reply from you
Let's make a deal on grievous

Any interest in trading Grievous?
I'm in SNJ so we could skip shipping.

Sorry, no trades. I am thinking of getting out of the hobby altogether, just keeping the stuff I really like and already have out. I don't get the same satisfaction I used to looking at my collection, especially the ones still in their boxes and if they're not out by now, I doubt I'll get around to unboxing and displaying them anytime soon.

Back