• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT LOTR & UC. & statue's.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Shadow

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have the following items for sale but i want to trade also.

Sword of Samwise regular brandnew comes with COA and original box and brown shipping box number 239 asking price 125 euro.

Sword of Samwise MC brandnew comes with COA and original box and brown shipping box number 227/600 asking price 175 euro.

Uruk-Hai Scimitar with COA but no box,I will pack it very good for shipping asking price 75 euro.

Glamdring dagger with scabbard not UC no box,I will pack it very good for shipping asking price 50 euro.

Narsil dagger with scabbard not UC no box,I will pack it very good for shipping asking price 30 euro.

Two Wallplaque's for Narsil/Anduril from Noble Collection (very hard to find)no box but I will pack it very good for shipping asking price 50 euro each or 90 euro for both.

One Wallplaque for Glamdring from Noble Collection (very hard to find) no box but I will pack it very good for shipping asking price 100 euro.

One Wallplaque for Hadhafang from Noble Collection (very hard to find)no box but I will pack it very good for shipping asking price 50 euro.(Tiny little damage on the back but not visible from the front).

Gentle Giant Elrond Ringbearer mini bust with COA and original box with accryl nameplate asking price 30 euro.

Porselain plate of éomer with COA and original box asking price 30 euro.This is number 0055/2000.

If the price is to high let me know your bid and we can work something out.

I'm located in Belgium so PM me for a shipping quote.

I'm also open for a trade with statue's or busts but not from LOTR.

Thanks for looking and good luck with this auction.

These are the pics from the items i have for sale.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Re: FS/FT LOTR & UC.

For sale:

Terminator 2 T1000 Exclusive with swish out (second hand) as you can see on the pics below.
Statue is in mint condition.
Comes with styrofoam and original box.
Come's from a smoke free,pet free house without direct sunlight.
If you are interested please place a bid via PM.
Any questions or shipping quote just shoot me a PM.

Thanks for looking and happy bidding.

Uruk-Hai Scimitar sold.
Porselain plate of éomer sold.

C'mon peeps PM me an offer i can't refuse.:pray:

Gentle Giant Sucker Punch Blondie Statue.

Brandnew in box with styrofoam and original box.
Comes from a smoke free and pet free house hold.
Just a short displat out of the sunlight.
Asking price 230€ excl shipping.
If you have interest or have questions don't hasitate and shoot me a PM.
Shipping quote's depent on were you live.

Also for sale and first bump to this one.
Terminator 2 T1000 Exclusive brandnew with styrofoam and original box ready for shipping anywear.
Only a limited edition of 150 pieces worldwide and this is the only one for sale,take your chance cause you can't find a second one for sale on the net or ebay.
Asking price 285€ excl shipping.
I ship from Belgium.
Do you have any questions please feel free to contact me via PM.

I have the following items for sale but i want to trade also.

Sword of Samwise regular brandnew comes with COA and original box and brown shipping box number 239 asking price 125 euro.

Sword of Samwise MC brandnew comes with COA and original box and brown shipping box number 227/600 asking price 175 euro.

Uruk-Hai Scimitar with COA but no box,I will pack it very good for shipping asking price 75 euro.

Glamdring dagger with scabbard not UC no box,I will pack it very good for shipping asking price 50 euro.

Narsil dagger with scabbard not UC no box,I will pack it very good for shipping asking price 30 euro.

Two Wallplaque's for Narsil/Anduril from Noble Collection (very hard to find)no box but I will pack it very good for shipping asking price 50 euro each or 90 euro for both.

One Wallplaque for Glamdring from Noble Collection (very hard to find) no box but I will pack it very good for shipping asking price 100 euro.

One Wallplaque for Hadhafang from Noble Collection (very hard to find)no box but I will pack it very good for shipping asking price 50 euro.(Tiny little damage on the back but not visible from the front).

Gentle Giant Elrond Ringbearer mini bust with COA and original box with accryl nameplate asking price 30 euro.

Porselain plate of éomer with COA and original box asking price 30 euro.This is number 0055/2000.

If the price is to high let me know your bid and we can work something out.

I'm located in Belgium so PM me for a shipping quote.

I'm also open for a trade with statue's or busts but not from LOTR.

Thanks for looking and good luck with this auction.

These are the pics from the items i have for sale.

Sword of Samwise Regular reserved.
T-1000 has the number 46/150.

Back