• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: CRM Mr Torrance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
Yep, you know it... I know it; the Subway version is out and its better... but maybe you like classics, maybe you like super limited figures. Maybe you just like to have every version of a character ever made? I don't know. But I do know I have the CRM Mr. Torrance figure and as I only need one Jack in my collection he's got to go.

He used to sell for crazy amounts of money on eBay ($500+)... now not so much. I paid $220 for him, and that's what I'd like to get. So if you have $220 and live in the US its yours... if outside I'll knock $10 off of international shipping charges.

Jack's in great condition, only used for display. Box is included and overall in great shape, but has a bit of ding on the front (see 3rd picture).

Open to offers or trades of similar value... or if you have a Creature PF I'd be willing to negotiate for Jack +$$$ to cover the difference.

0035_3.JPG

feaf_3.JPG

01cc_3.JPG

What a deal!!! Where's the cheapest place you've found the Subway version?

SOMEONE SHOULD JUMP ALL OVER THIS~~~!!!!!!

"Over Lock" Hotel? :lol Classic! :lol

No doubt :lol But if you complete the "c" it's over look :lol

What a deal!!! Where's the cheapest place you've found the Subway version?

SOMEONE SHOULD JUMP ALL OVER THIS~~~!!!!!!

Not sure about best price on Subway, but there's an eBay seller with a BIN of around $120 shipped. I got mine with the early ABC-Express deal of $99 shipped.

Hey, at the time he was the only game in town. Still a great figure, but nearly 10 years has changed the face of the hobby.

It's been tried man... no interest on BIN w/best offers. My price was higher, but really no bites w/offers.

So figure I'd try it here at a lowball price. If no interest I'll just chuck it on eBay one final time as an auction and sell it for whatever it sells for.

I am already more than happy if I can get half of what I paid.
Yes indeed I am one of those silly 500+ buyers.
Will wait until yours is sold.

Good luck :)

I paid slightly more than $300 for mine, which I think was around retail b/c the seller had literally just got them from Superfest. But I'll be keeping mine for now. It was one of my early 1/6 figures and pretty much convinced me that it was okay to start buying more dolls. Nowadays that's pretty much all I buy outside of the occasional Christ figure.

Good luck with the sale GB!

We had a deal in the works didn't work out... although my earlier snide comment did warrant a PM from him :lol

i would take this but my last purchase from subway send the credit card into overtime. and i cant recieve money into my paypal acount since i am in south africa. a money order should do it though but only month end. nways me and galact dont click at all. subway jack will do it 4 now. good luck with the sale. good price 2! great box also.

Back