• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Force Unleashed Books & Merch / ROTS Anakin + HT head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoNoSe

Ecto Cooler
CF Supporter
Reaction score
The hype got me bad on this one! :D

Hot Toys Caucasian Head sculpt - $11 shipped

101_2424.jpg

Force Unleashed Evolutions set - $8 shipped each, $16 for the set of three

101_2425.jpg

Hardcover Novelization (very light wear to the dustcover) - $15 shipped

101_2428.jpg

Strategy Guide (Cover has creased corners) - $11 shipped

101_2427.jpg

Art / Making Of book (great condition) - $18 shipped

101_2426.jpg

Feel free to make offers on combinations or the lot.

Shipping is included for US only.
I will ship internationally, but it might get pricey as books are heavy. Estimate a 2lb package on USPS.com to get a quote.
Paypal only.

SSC Anakin w/ HT head sculpt is SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I sent you a PM today about the Force Unleashed figures set of three, and the hardcover novel. But, I'm also interested in the Art and Making of SW Force Unleashed book too. Maybe we can work out a package deal for all of those things I want to get from you? Please let me know in a reply PM. Thanks!

I hate it but I have to pass on your stuff. :( :mad:

I love your custom "older" Anakin from after Episode II. Very cool. I hope it all sells for you! Take care. :D

Mike Buckley

No problem Mike, thanks for getting back to me! If you change your mind LMK. :)

PMs have been replied and as of now everything is still available.

Replied.
Hasbro Figures, Art Of and Novelization are PENDING.

HT Caucasian head, Strategy guide and SSC Anakin still available.

I'm happy for you to see that your awesome "older" Anakin figure sold! I wish I could have grabbed it. I'm glad to be getting some stuff from you. :D

I'm really sorry I'll have to pass on everything from you. Good luck with it. I'm sure someone out there will buy it from you. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Okay, all the Force Unleashed stuff is back up for grabs - HC Novelization, Art/Making Of, Strategy Guide, Evolutions 3 figure set and Hot Toys caucasian head.

Package deal - take the lot for $55 shipped in the continental USA!!!

Back