• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS (EU) Custom weathered & repainted Dark Knight Star Wars Iron Man Hot Toys ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS (EU) Custom weathered & repainted Dark Knight Star Wars Iron Man Hot Toys ...

Here are some of my custom collection pieces, all in some way repainted and weathered to make them look more movie accurate and less like a toy. All are located in the EU and I prefer selling there as well. They are all in perfect shape, with all the accessories and boxes. If the brown shipper is available it will be noted, otherwise there is no brown shipper as most Dutch resellers don't use them.

First up is General Grievous. It's hard to capture my repaint here, but when I got him, his white plastic armour panels were just that: off-white plastic. I repainted and weathered them using Revenge of the Sith footage. The metal now looks metal and the armour panels now look weathered and marbled like the original. Like all my custom pieces, it comes with a glass tile describing the custom work done. See pics. Price SOLD euros.

DSC_2990.jpg
DSC_2985.jpg
DSC_2986.jpg
DSC_2987.jpg

Next up is Iron Man Mark I (2.0), by Hot Toys. Already a great figure, but I redid the body panels to make them look metal instead of plastic. I also repainted the welding seems, to give them that shiny metal look. I weathered the clothing (which looked brand new). All other weathering just makes the details pop and add realism (Like the treads etc). Also comes with the custom tile denoting my custom work. Missing one relaxed right hand. Price SOLD euros.

DSC_2992.jpg
DSC_2991.jpg
DSC_2993.jpg

Next up: Tony Stark, the Mechanic. Did a touch up on the face. Added weathering to make the clothes and shoes look more real. Also did paint chipping on the gun. Comes with the custom tile denoting my custom work. Price: 150 euros.

DSC_2340.jpg
DSC_2343.jpg
DSC_2346.jpg
DSC_3009.jpg
DSC_3011.jpg

Next up: Selena Kyle Catwoman. Did a repaint of the face to get away from the barbie look. Weathering on the clothes to add realism and more pop to the fabric of her suit. Paint chipping on the gun. Includes the custom tile denoting my custom work. Price 150 euros.

DSC_2997.jpg
DSC_3002.jpg
DSC_3006.jpg

The very cool Hot Toys Bat Pod. Again, weathering to make it look more real. Changed certain parts to metal finish to make it more accurate. Weathering added pop to the tires, and the rest of the vehicle. Includes the custom tile denoting my custom work. price: 275 euros. Catwoman not included for that price!

DSC_3005.jpg
DSC_3002.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS (EU) Custom weathered & repainted Dark Knight Star Wars Iron Man Hot Toys Side

All PMs replied

Re: FS (EU) Custom weathered & repainted Dark Knight Star Wars Iron Man Hot Toys Side

To all people sending me pms: These are complete items with all accessories and box, except for iron man mark 1 (2.0) which is missing the relaxed right hand (as mentioned above, everything else included). There are no brown shippers, except for catwoman

To the top

To the top. PM replied

This is beautiful, one of a kind, ultra realistic stuff. I am open to offers.

Only Tony Stark, Catwoman And Batpod left. Open to offers

Heres a bump bro, how are you making those glass tiles? Do you make them for sale?

FS (EU) Custom weathered & repainted Dark Knight Star Wars Iron Man Hot T...

Thanks. I design them And have them made by a local company. They're not for sale. Sorry.

New prices. Tony Stark now €150. The same goes for a Catwoman Selena Kyle.

Re: FS (EU) Custom weathered & repainted Dark Knight Star Wars Iron Man Hot Toys ...

Cat woman is sold. Only batpod and Tony Stark remain. All with every accessory, box and brown shipper.

Back