• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Eagle vs. Fell Beast diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mint statue and art box, just bought it and decided it wouldn't really fit in my collection anywhere.

275 plus shipping and paypal fees

Last edited:
DarkDaysinVegas: its a little deceptive size wise. I know some have said they wish it was bigger and in a way they have a point, however, when you then go to find a place to put it, you see just how large it is.

While I don't have the Hulk PF, I understand that is pretty large, has a big footprint for the base, which in some ways would make the Fell Beast vs Eagle look small.
However, were it gets large is in the general area of space that it needs.
When looking at pics, this comes from two things, the overall wing span of the Fell Beast, which from tip to tip, is around 57cm. Then if you go from that tip along the statues "length" to the eagle wing, its around another 55cm.
Check out the pic.
On a plus side, its not all that heavy, compare to many other larger 1/6 statues and just about every PF.

Back