• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Duel with Dooku Faux Bronze 50/100

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Madden

You Are A Tooooooy!!!
Reaction score
Hey All, I am looking to sell my Star Wars Duel with Dooku Faux Bronze statue # 50/100. Its in great condition overall but has a couple marks on the base (its not chips it just looks like a smudge of glue?) and what looks like some more glue residue under Dooku's foot. Hopefully you can see it all in the pictures. It will come with the original box (which has a dent where the exclusive sticker is but there are no holes.

Looking to get $170 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

If you are outside the U.S. let me know what country you are in and we can work on what the best price/service would be.

I can ship either USPS Parcel Post or UPS Ground whichever you prefer.

dooku1.jpg

dooku2.jpg

dooku3.jpg

dookufoot.jpg

dookubase.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, the market for these things is really slow. I am keeping my Duel of the Fates Bronze but I need the room and $ for other things now so this one can go. I'd much rather get a little less selling it here than taking my chances with eBay.

Back