• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: DCD Tumbler Statue + Feng Dom Cobb Head Original

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intothevoid

Batmod
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Added some items

1. Feng Original Dom Cobb Head - $130 shipped

Only 20 of these originals were made, this is hand painted by Feng and comes in original Box with 1/6 Totem top.
Asking for what I paid

ExpoCloseUp-01.jpg

2. DCD Tumbler Statue - $200 shipped

- Comes in original box and shipper, with Certificate of Authenticity. VERY briefly displayed, otherwise has been packed up in its box.
- Removable from Base, Base is battery operated and rotates when you press the Batsymbol.
- This black version is much harder to come by now. The camo version is much easier to find. Original RRP was $195, which is what I paid for it.
- Asking price takes into account the shipping to US. If it's a UK or EU buyer, i'll offer a good discount. Nevertheless, price is somewhat negotiable.

photo.JPG

Original details from DCD:
https://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=3087&lst=all&cat=DC+DIRECT+GALLERY

3. Hot Toys DX02 Batman Sonar Head & Neck $50 shipped
Comes with pictured expression - never been displayed.

DX02%20Sonar%20%26%20Two%20Face.JPG

4. Custom HT TDK Batman capes (for TDK v1 fig or DX)

Made by lforigno
Short Cape SOLD
2 Long Capes available - $15 each shipped

Capes.JPG

Last edited:
Re: FS: DCD 13" Batman Modern Loose & DX02 Batman Sonar Head

i would be all over the modern bats right by i just pick one up for $50 good luck with your sale

I just sold my DCD 13" Modern Batman boxed complete for $60.00 shipped U.S.!. And spent $18.00 for shipping :cuckoo::slap:monkey1:gah: .

Lol... Sorry bro :(

As far as I can tell from a little google reasearch though, the Market price for this guy is certainly over the $100 mark

As far as I can tell from a little google reasearch though, the Market price for this guy is certainly over the $100 mark

Wow really all my offers here were $50-$60 shipped?. I don't sell much but you learn quickly and all my FS stuff is for my mom's medical help and to only make $42 for a boxed Batman 13" worth $100+ sucks :mad: .

Thanks for the info :)

Wow really all my offers here were $50-$60 shipped?. I don't sell much but you learn quickly and all my FS stuff is for my mom's medical help and to only make $42 for a boxed Batman 13" worth $100+ sucks :mad: .

Thanks for the info :)

Wow, sorry to hear that! Hope it's nothing too serious bro :(

you should check ebay closed auctions. Lots of them get listed that high but none of them have actually sold for that. At any rate, good luck, its a very nice figure, wish I hadn't gotten rid of mine.

I'll let you know in case I don't get any better offers, in no particular hurry to sell. Thanks for the offer

Hey mate, a fellow uk sideshow freak! Love your TDK collection, absolutely outstanding. I'd be interested in the 'Short Custom HT TDK Batman cape' if you still have one?
Thanks.
Paul

Hey buddy, been a while!!
PM sent!

Back