• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Code 3 Slave 1 SE + Acrylic Cover

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComedicHistorian

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hard to let this one go but I really need the money (story of my life or really the last 6 months). Both the ship and the case are in excellent condition and I have the boxes for both of them as well so the acrylic cover will be safely shipped out. Not entirely sure what to list this one for as there haven't been many sold as of late and I've seen non SE versions w/ the case for $600 on here and one crazy SE auction on eBay from Ireland go for a whopping $1,400. Not sure if this adds value or what but it is a little weird, the box for mine actually says Jango Fett SE version for some reason? It's definitely Jeremy Bulloch's signature on there though lol.

Anyway, I'm asking $900 shipped OBO (I'm gonna eat a big chunk on shipping here with two massive boxes and the acrylic box has some heft even empty). That price is lower 48 only but will ship overseas just hit me up and we will work things out. PayPal only, no gifts. PM with questions and I will post pics when I get off work in about 2 hours.

Back