• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Cobra Commander & Throne, some video games...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furious1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for sale is my Sideshow Cobra Commander and his Throne. Also selling a few games. All figures displayed in a smoke free home, and include everything with boxes. Games are in excellent shape, and come with boxes and instructions. Many of them were only played once! Prices include shipping in the lower 48, payment via Paypal. Please feel free to ask questions!

Games:
Batman Arkham City (PS3) -$30
Uncharted 3 -$30
Gears of War 3 -$25
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (360) -$25
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (3DS) -$20
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries (3DS) -$15

Cobra Commander regular edition: $75 *PENDING*
Cobra Throne: $150 *PENDING*

Buy them both for $210!

CIMG2029.jpg

WP_000041.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow G.I. Joe...selling the collection.

SE and SS are sold! Feel free to make any offers on any of the other figures, and again, I will give a significant discount if someone buys the lot!

Last edited:

To the top, great figs and the throne still available. Open to offers!

Ha...sorry! Honestly surprised Firefly and Beachhead are still here...I figured those would be the first to go!

Beachhead and Firefly gone! That leaves Cobra Commander and his Throne...

Almost all gone...willing to listen to trade offers for the last 2 items...

Prices lowered...if you are looking to get into the Joe line, CC and the throne would be a great start!

I know Elvis was looking for a Cobra Commander last week, not sure if he still is or not but it might be worth PMing him and seeing. Thanks again for the Duke!

Back