• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Big Price Drop: Machiko/Custom Joker+Jail Cell Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: John Connor Version 1.5/Iron Man Secret Project/ Joker Dio/ SS Ninja Viper

Touche Omega!:clap, LOL. Just buy it already. Kyoku + cash

Re: FS: John Connor Version 1.5/Iron Man Secret Project/ Joker Dio/ SS Ninja Viper

Don't hesitate to deal with Ronin. Great member to deal with, highly recomend.:D

Thanks for the kind words Chuck.

More stuff comming tonight. BumP

extended weekend bump

Need to sell these, open to ThreeA trades

Re: FS: BR Joker/John Connor V.1.5/Iron Man 4 & Special Project/Joker Dio/ SS Ninja V

New stuff added

Re: FS: BR Joker/John Connor V.1.5/Iron Man 4 & Special Project/Joker Dio/ SS Ninja V

pm's replied.. bump

Iron Man IV Sold

Friday Bump

Weekend bump

IS BR Joker still available? Interested here. I was just admitted to this forum, however you can check my ebay feedback - look up bigappbo...

Hit me up and let me know. Thanks!

Back