• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Andy Bergholtz Christian Bale / Bruce Wayne Head Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultimate Weapon

Super Freak
Reaction score
After having this awesome custom head sculpt in my possession for well over a year now and finally realizing that I'm probably never going to paint it or customize a Bruce Wayne figure, I've decided to let it go.

This is a custom sculpt by Andy Bergholtz of Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne. It is in perfect condition and remains unpainted/unprimed. As I understand it is 1/100 of the original commissioned sculpt. It is 100% original - no recasting here! The neck does need to be hollowed in order to attach it to a body.

It's a beautiful piece.

I'm asking $40 which includes priority mail shipping/confirmation to the domestic US.

I'm willing to ship international - you'll just have to contact me for a quote (should be $8-10 to most locations).

Thanks!

Last edited:
:lol I did see the date of the post, I still want to see the headsculpt though, he said he pay hungred of dollars for it

Back