• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: All Items Are Now SOLD - Plz Admins Close this Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FS: 1:1 Replicas From Sideshow/MR/CM/eFX (UK Seller)

I would offer £550 for the Clean Endo and/or £300 for the Combat Endo. The last ones that sold on ebay went for £630 and £340 respectively which would be close to my offers, less fees.

I would offer £550 for the Clean Endo and/or £300 for the Combat Endo. The last ones that sold on ebay went for £630 and £340 respectively which would be close to my offers, less fees.
Thanks for looking in and for your offers but I have to decline them.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand M E R R Y ---- C H R I S T M A S bump :chew

Up! Up! for sale, Terminator Lifsize Busts & Replicas & Cinemaquettes Preddy & Arnie amongst others :)

Happy New Year Guys & Gals, best wishes for 2010 :)

New Years Resolution Sale! Offer is very Limited & Will Expire on Sunday 03/01/10 so Hurry Up!! :banana:

Last edited:

Offer extended as couple of enquires in place, so keep them pms coming :)

Sold 1 of my eFX 1:1 Scale Star Wars Stormtrooper Helmets (Number: 464/500) on ebay, 1 more left :naughty

Have a look and give me some reasonble offers :)

Sold Cinemaquette T-850 Terminator 1/3 Scale Maquette on eBay :D

Received today £400 (2nd Installment for Master Replicas 1:1 Star Wars Darth Vader Life-Size Helmet Dual Signature) from SingaporeGuy, thanks for the prompt payment buddy, 2 down 1 left to go (£300 on the 15 Feb 2010) and this baby will be heading your way :banana

Sold the 2nd & last eFX 1:1 Scale Star Wars Stormtrooper Helmet (Number: 460/500) on ebay, also listed TX Head :naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back