• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1/6 Takara Catwoman (black outfit), Hot Toys Scarecrow Boots and Stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haytil

Super Freak
Reaction score
For sale is an excellent condition 1/6-scale Takara Catwoman.

This is the version with the black outfit (NOT the purple outfit), also known as version 2.0. This version represents the most recent comic book depiction and echoes the movies, and has become quite rare and very difficult to find. It includes all the accessories (four hands, a stand, and a whip) and the box, which is also in excellent condition.

The tailoring on this outfit is quite honestly the best I've seen for a 1/6 scale woman's outfit, and includes so many perfect, miniature details, including a perfectly-scaled, fully-functioning zipper. Amazing!

Here are some pictures:

sale038.jpg

sale040.jpg

The poseability is excellent and I'm only letting this one go (with a bit of hesitation) because I'm trying to consolidate the size of my collection a little bit. It was displayed, but not put in any extreme poses, in a smoke-free and pet-free home.

I am asking for $200 shipped in the US. International shipping is available, but will naturally be more expensive - PM for a quote.

----

Also for sale is a brand new set of boots from the Hot Toys 10th Anniversary Exclusive Scarecrow release. I am asking for $35 shipped in the US.

Also available is a Scarecrow stand from the same release. I am asking $25 shipped in the US.

I will post pictures of both later.

----

Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: FS: 1/6 Takara Catwoman (black outfit, 2.0)

Wish my car's engine didnt just blow up otherwise Id be all over this so hard.

Bumping the thread. I almost never see these being sold, so get it while you can...

Bumping the thread. Some have shown interest, but nothing solid yet.

Re: FS: Hot Toys Scarecrow Straitjacket, 1/6 Takara Catwoman (black outfit, 2.0)

Added the Scarecrow straitjacket ("madhouse uniform").

Re: FS: Hot Toys Scarecrow Boots, Stand, 1/6 Takara Catwoman (black outfit, 2.0)

Added Scarecrow boots and stand.

Re: FS: Hot Toys Scarecrow Boots, Stand, 1/6 Takara Catwoman (black outfit, 2.0)

I think I'm going to list this on Ebay tomorrow, so I figured I'd bump it.

Back