• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1/6 scale Star Wars Ikea DETOLF DIORAMA, in Budget and DeLuxe Light up edition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Due to popular demand, my diorama is now also available in a Detolf size!

The budget version will cost only $169 and the DeLuxe version $259. The budget version is a light up back wall of solid machined and pearled aluminium with a movie accurate milk perspex backing and 5 meter LED built in, aluminium floor and AC adapter.

The DeLuxe version adds two aluminium side wall blast doors and a light up death star ceiling.

Both versions will come painted and airbrushed and almost fully assembled! All you need to do is place the walls that have been sub-assembled and packed flat like an ikea package to save on shipping.

Please contact me if you are interested. [email protected] or send me a PM

DELUXE:
IMG_1170.jpg

BUDGET:
c31f3d17363144b1ae61e21fc3a94dd8.jpg

DELUXE:
IMG_1128.jpg

BOTH:
IMG_1121.jpg

BUDGET:

Attachments

• IMG_1153.jpg
    IMG_1153.jpg
    617.7 KB · Views: 456
Last edited:
Love this deluxe kit Jazz

Does anyone have pics of theirs setup outside of detolf? I'm looking to get out of detolf and use these kits and standalone and could use some inspiration...

Pure standalone? Build an outer frame? Any ideas from community appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the floor come with both versions or only the deluxe?

Thanks.

With both, but I am sorry to say that as of today both of these have completely sold out. You can make a down payment to reserve a slot for the version two designs of the death Star budget and deluxe.

How will version 2 differ from this version.

They will have a different panel and floor design to show different parts of the death Star and be complementary to the other versions. Also, the deluxe version will have a different construction to make it easier to assemble

Back