• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS 1/6 Figures - Darth Vader/GI Joe Mint!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NSFolsom

I Ain't Fraid Of No Ghost
Reaction score
Sideshow Collectibles 1/6 Scale STAR WARS Darth Vader Regular Edition for sale. This fine 12" figure has never been taken out of the box. No seals have been broken. The only thing I can see 'wrong' with this item is the box. The magnets show through a little on the flaps. This is, however, normal.

Price is $150 US. I will only ship within the continental United States. Shipping will be determined based on where the buyer is located.

Have fun!

PM me if you have any questions or please feel free to comment in this thread.

Thank you!

EDIT: If it's important to you my ebay username is nickolai1979.
EDIT: I WILL ACCEPT PAYPAL!
EDIT: VADER IS SOLD!

Last edited:
FS SSC 1/6 GI JOE Cobra Commander Regular $120.00 MINT! SEALED!

Sideshow Collectibles 1/6 Scale GI JOE Cobra Commander Regular Edition for sale. This fine 12" figure has never been taken out of the box. No seals have been broken. The plastic bag is still sealed around the box!

Price is $120 US. I will only ship within the continental United States. Shipping will be determined based on where the buyer is located.

Have fun!

Thank you!

If it's important to you my ebay username is nickolai1979.

EDIT: Only form of payment I will accept right now is a postal money order. If you would prefer something else, please PM me. Thanks again!

dsc00032jh.jpg

dsc00033me.jpg

dsc00034uw.jpg

Last edited:
FS SSC 1/6 GI JOE Cobra Officer $120.00 MINT! SEALED!

Sideshow Collectibles 1/6 Scale GI JOE Cobra Officer for sale. This fine 12" figure has never been taken out of the box. No seals have been broken. The plastic bag is still sealed around the box!

Price is $120 US. I will only ship within the continental United States. Shipping will be determined based on where the buyer is located.

Have fun!

Thank you!

If it's important to you my ebay username is nickolai1979.

Only form of payment I will accept right now is a postal money order. If you would prefer something else, please PM me. Thanks again!

dsc00038pn.jpg

dsc00037e.jpg

dsc00036ai.jpg

Re: FS SSC 1/6 GI JOE Cobra Officer $120.00 MINT! SEALED!

umm... how about putting all your stuff for sale in one single thread....

Updated
LOWER PRICES!

Vader - SOLD!

Cobra Officer - $80.00
Cobra Commander - $80.00

Like I said, MINT!

Last edited:
Back