• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS 1:1 gray AT-AT Driver helmet made of fiberglass

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
I intend to sell my gray fiberglass AT-AT Driver helmet. It is solid fiberglass, very sturdy and quite heavy, with foam padding inside, with real metal greeblies (just the upgraded metal greeblies alone are over $50): dual metal tusks (one has the tip painted red as seen in ESB), metal knob between the accurate clock greeblies, and accurate aluminum washer greeblies on top of the back canisters. The two back canisters are accurately positioned and upgraded with screen accurate red and black tape.

It has accurate black bubble lenses (very cool!!), and BOC holder/hanger replicas with newly added interior clips (quite rare) - I just upgraded the holders recently with the very cool correct clips. The hangers are removable/adjustable. Helmet also comes with removable hoses (you attach them by inserting them into the screw inside the canister like the screen used) and neck rubber trim. Under the dual metal pointy tusks (where the mic tips are on a Stormtrooper helmet) there are the screen accurate half moon greeblies which are missing on some other AT-AT helmets. This fiberglass helmet was designed after the screen used one found by jez from StarWarsHelmets: https://www.starwarshelmets.com/original atat helmet.htm (of course with upgraded missing greeblies, but also rougher like the screen used lid).

Under the right side of the helmet (left in pic) just under the right unpainted tusk there is a bit of paint spill - this is how I got it, though I like it this way since it gives the helmet character. Anyway price $395 plus registered airmail shipping with tracking to EU approx $34, and to US $43. This fiberglass AT-AT Driver helmet is really cool, one of the most impressive items in my collection.

I can offer more pics from any angle per request.

SOLD

fiberglassatatdriverhel.jpg

fbatat04.jpg

Last edited:
Hey mate, I'm interested, just I'm looking to get the the full bust to match the tie bust, do you know where I could get a matching body armour pieces? Good price by the way, could you quote postage to Australia?

Hey mate, I'm interested, just I'm looking to get the the full bust to match the tie bust, do you know where I could get a matching body armour pieces? Good price by the way, could you quote postage to Australia?

My RPF and Rebelscum PM inbox just exploded! LOL The helmet is already pending. But if you want an armor to fit the helmet maybe better get them together from DL or Moncal. This way the color will look closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back