Statue Frodo and Sam Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the Ringwraith coming up and Snow Troll coming in October, we have a 5 month gap of nothing for the maquette line. And that's if Sideshow doesn't delay the Twilight Wraith.

I would expect this to go up soon for PO probably release early 2013 and maybe we'll see one more PO before the end of the year in the statue line. We do also have LOTR wise the RWOS PF and the Sauron PF (PO) to come as well. That's not counting the stuff coming from Weta.

I think 3-4 statues each year for the maquette line is fine.
In the first year we had Aragorn, Gandalf and Legolas.
This year we have Gimli, Arwen, Boromir and the Ringwraith.
And next year there will be the Witchking, Frodo & Sam, probably Merry & Pippin.

Is there a good picture showing the left side of frodo? IS he holding a weapon in his left hand or what?

Thanks

That's correct. Sam has both an OTC sword and sting while Frodo has nothing. He's shielding his eyes from Sauron's gaze or swatting at something not there like he did one the way to Mt. Doom.

Does any one seen the ring they're carrying?
Maybe that will be the exclusive,just like arwins neckless.

No, I assume it's around frodos neck but just wasnt sculpted. I doubt that's what the exclusive is just because they did that with Arwen.

Good question. I would think fairly soon but it could be as late as spook before we hear anything about this.

The photos I've seen of this are just incredible...this might just be their best LOTR Maquette/dio

Yeah, the likeness of Frodo is spot-on IMHO. :clap

A very nice piece, from what I can tell so far. :clap

And two hobbits closer to completing the Fellowship. :yess:

Bring it SS...love you work. :love

:duff
Bill

Exclusive if there is one might be the helmets... I just bet

Why cover up the best headsculpts to date in this line? I don't think Sideshow would do that.

Right they would be switch out sculpts so you could display it however without actually covering up the sculpts.

Back