Statue Frodo and Sam Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hobbits Maquette

They also fought together at Amon Hen, and in Isengard, on Treebeards shoulders........ ;)

But remember this is Sideshow, so we won't get what we're hoping for :lol

I think including part of Treebeard is a mistake, feels more like a dio than the other pieces from the line. Yet I still think that the wall at Orthanc would be good, I guess I just dislike pieces of whole characters in my statues (luke and rancor).

i was thinking the part where they jumped onto the cave troll in moria.

but i think this pose of them both on weatherdrop about to fight the wring wratihs fits the line perfectly. with all the ring wraith pieces in the line so far.

Merry_and_Pippin_by_ursus327.jpg

Pippin-and-merry.jpg

this will be a winner! get moving sideshow!

I think they will cross the 300 dollar mark, two characters here and they know people will pay it.

I've got strider and legolas and would really like the ringwraith and these 2 but my focus and money may have to go on The Hobbit and environments

FrodoEyes - I wasn't going to get them either until I saw them. Their likenesses are spot on. Trevor Grove did the faces and they're stellar.

hobbit over lotr? :monkey1

Not quite lol, I've got at least 45 SSW lotr statues, most of the busts and all of the environments! So I only get what I like from the maquette line, but if all of the weta statues look as good as what we've seen so far, I'll be getting them all. Plus whatever environments come out, and must have specials like the fellowship- and the tintin with snowy bust and the game of thrones statues we've seen so far.... And one day id also like to have the buzz and woody statues, dinosauria, muppet busts and to finish my Harry Potter bust collection!!

Lol so something has to give!

Not quite lol, I've got at least 45 SSW lotr statues, most of the busts and all of the environments! So I only get what I like from the maquette line, but if all of the weta statues look as good as what we've seen so far, I'll be getting them all. Plus whatever environments come out, and must have specials like the fellowship- and the tintin with snowy bust and the game of thrones statues we've seen so far.... And one day id also like to have the buzz and woody statues, dinosauria, muppet busts and to finish my Harry Potter bust collection!!

Lol so something has to give!

big dreams frodo.. big dreams

i'm sorry i don't collect this line!!
but at a guess wouldn't the EX possibly sam and frodo wearing the orc helmets??

I don't collect this line but have to say that this piece looks fantastic.

If you do collect the line with the hopes of getting a "Fellowship Nine" in Fellowship attire, it does not look like it's going to happen. But this piece, for what it is, really looks great.

If I were to start buying from this line, I would definitely pick this one up, as well as Boromir ("For Gondor!").

Before posting some pictures I have to say these are great. I know some have or will complain about not being in hobbit clothes but its nice to get these characters in things are awesome. As, I've said before they were members of the Fellowship and fought for the same thing during and after the end of the movie/book. I love that this statue captures them on the way to finishing off the task. This is as good a statue of the two characters as you will get.

IMG_5256.jpg

IMG_5254.jpg

IMG_5251.jpg

IMG_5250.jpg

IMG_5249.jpg

IMG_4803.jpg

IMG_4512.jpg

IMG_4509.jpg

IMG_4500.jpg

IMG_4498.jpg

Back