Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont even think Sideshow's production shots do it justice. Its one of those that has to be seen in person to fully appreciate it's height and al the details in the face, base, etc. Welcome to the club.:clap:clap
You really do have to see it in person to fully appreciate it.

I still love looking at this thing. Even if a few problems occured...:(

But eh. Ehhh....he still stands strong.

I finally purchased a non-exclusive of this bad boy. Would have loved the exclusive, but simply can't justify the asking prices. Looking forward to placing him next to the new Freddy pf out in Oct! :D

My Jason arrived today. He's #99/750. I'm really happy with him, it's an amazing PF. The only wondering i have is that my/his mask is quite scuffed and "used" looking, especially around the nose area and across his forehead. Is everyone else's got this? From what I've seen and some of the other comments, the mask looks really clean and polished. I don't know whether it's an intended effect or my head piece has been been through the wars :-/ ??

My Jason arrived today. He's #99/750. I'm really happy with him, it's an amazing PF. The only wondering i have is that my/his mask is quite scuffed and "used" looking, especially around the nose area and across his forehead. Is everyone else's got this? From what I've seen and some of the other comments, the mask looks really clean and polished. I don't know whether it's an intended effect or my head piece has been been through the wars :-/ ??
I think it's intentional (mine has the wear).

it's suppost to be there

Yes, its supposed to be scuffed up like that.

P1060299-1.jpg

P1060470.jpg

P1060302.jpg

P1060321.jpg

Hey Everyone,

Have you any of you guys got 2 of these? I missed out on the exclusive the first time, so I just bought the regular. However just recently, I just managed to snap the exclusive up on ebay. Anyway, here is what both of them look like side by side. Sorry about the dim lighting causing blurriness , this is the best I could do for now. :slap

DSC05509.jpg

It's all good of course. Hey at least you had the balls to buy two and display both scenarios. A few here including myself said they'd buy two for that reason. None of us did :lol

It's all good of course. Hey at least you had the balls to buy two and display both scenarios. A few here including myself said they'd buy two for that reason. None of us did :lol

Hey again Voorhees thanks for those uplifting comments, I really appreciate that.

However, TBH, I really thought there was no way in the world I was ever going to get the exclusive so that is really the main reason I have two them because I thought I was only going to be able to get the regular.

I also feel weird about having spare hands and weapons that are just lying there and not being displayed. Since the exclusive comes with so much extra stuff I feel I need to display both figures. I mean fair enough if it just came with an extra head then yes I would not bother displaying both of them together and obviously sell one.

However, since they are holding two different weapons and have two different arms, then I feel it is a must for them to be displayed together because it looks like you have two different figures. Albeit two different figures with the same costume and base but still.... you know what I am talking about.

:)

Latest posts

Back