Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm. Just found Jason like this. I havent moved him since i put him here...but I found this....

e316f167.jpg

b4eaffe0.jpg

But it's an easy fix. But it's still very strange....

Gack!!!!! :gah::gah: For every pf or statue I have, i always put a small cut of the packing foam between base and feet, etc. for exactly this reason. fear of scratching or breakage. Good luck fixing it.:peace

Eh, it's the feet. It's a quick, quick, quick fix :lol but thanks.

No need to contact sideshow to get a replacement.

Thats what I wanted to see with sideshows

I think you pulled this off great.
Would love to see the mask after its fully weathered

The mask does look great, but I'm glad we got two heads instead.

Eh, it's the feet. It's a quick, quick, quick fix :lol but thanks.

No need to contact sideshow to get a replacement.

Just be more careful next time. Don't slam him down onto the base. :lol :nana:

I wish I slammed him...cuz then i'd know what broke it...:lol

I'm thinkin it was already cracked, and putting on the base is what did it....

Oh well. Like I said, not a big deal.

Was trying to make a choice between OC Batman and Jason and finally ordered both. Will most likely cancel Bats though :dunno

Anybody charged for a regular yet today, for those of you who ordered direct through Sideshow?

I want this bad boy to ship to me already! :panic:

any of you guys have your EX waitlist convert yet? I was holding out hope but I think I would have heard something by now. Otherwise Ebay flippers here I come! :gah:

Holy sh it, my Jason just shipped ! I ordered last night :thud:...I think they were afraid I'd cancel and shipped fast since I canceled a few things in the past :lol

Re: different hock . . .

This is a part 3 hock I made and now using for the unmasked option bust.
This is the prototype and only in it's semi-final phase (not entirely screen accurate in weathering yet).
Hope you enjoy . . .

296lqux.jpg
Motherlover!!! It's magnificent! Mighty fine work, brother. Mighty fine indeed! :rock

Got #33 last Thursday and I've grown to love the maskless/axe combo and will mostly display him thusly, yet will pull the ol' switcheroo from time to time. Just got back from camping with my woman, dogs and Jason Voorhees. Took some pics while there and I'll post them in a few. Here's a sample...

jasonVoorheesPF-Barbarian-001.jpg

I usually get items overnight by FedEx. Happy to be so close to CA without having to actually pay sales tax.

Now if I could just get word on shipping... :panic:

Think I'll contact the dealer... :panic:

Back