Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the exclusive and the regular version .Jason is number 1
This is most likely my absolute most anticipated piece ever. Too bad there's probably still a decent sized wait left. :( :impatient:

We are getting closer to the beginning of the 3rd quarter, so maybe we'll get a more exact date for release soon.

By the way...
welcome_16.gif

TO THE FREAKS, NICKY!!!

It's so upsetting for me. I wanted this so so so badly. But I've just had a lot come up so early this year that it's just not possible. :mad:

But if they do a Mike Myers, I will find a way!

It's so upsetting for me. I wanted this so so so badly. But I've just had a lot come up so early this year that it's just not possible. :mad:

But if they do a Mike Myers, I will find a way!
Hell yes! MM would be the ultimate! I know they've said it was impossible, or close to it at least, but I'm keepin' on keepin' the faith. Too bad you have to pass up JV though. :(

Both the REG and EXC were $279.99 and preorders, not sure what you mean by "freed money"

I know what I make. I buy with my head, not my eyes. I make a list of things I want and plan ahead. I knew I would not have the money for this. I could have sacrificed another fig, but I had my heart set on other items.

I just didn't feel like writing out Michael. But now look...I not only had to but I had to write even more. :rotfl

The Shape: better known as "evil on two legs." to quote the late, great, Donald Pleasence~~ would be an ultimate for most of us. The NECA 18" figure will be an adequate space warmer until such time as he comes home. I can understand some having to cancel...but I think I would start selling blood now rather than scrap my ex order. By the time its released you will have enough to pay for him if u start today! There's also some poetry involved in selling blood to pay for a slasher.

The Shape: better known as "evil on two legs." to quote the late, great, Donald Pleasence~~ would be an ultimate for most of us. The NECA 18" figure will be an adequate space warmer until such time as he comes home. I can understand some having to cancel...but I think I would start selling blood now rather than scrap my ex order. By the time its released you will have enough to pay for him if u start today! There's also some poetry involved in selling blood to pay for a slasher.
:goodpost: Post of the month! :rock

Well we thank you Buffygirl for gracing us with your presence now please write some more even if you dont want to :)

Halloween=better movie.

The best F13th (part 3 for me) still cant stand against the original Halloween.

But....

Voorhees=better character, mythos, franchise.

Thats a truth :lecture

You know its a truth cause I used one of these " :lecture "

Halloween=better movie.

The best F13th (part 3 for me) still cant stand against the original Halloween.

But....

Voorhees=better character, mythos, franchise.

Thats a truth :lecture

You know its a truth cause I used one of these " :lecture "
:lol

I was gonna say that's just a more detailed opinion, but I guess you already proved the facts with the :lecture.

I am actually thinking that JV = MM. Is that too wishy washy?

As a franchise, Jason is much stronger. F13 as had stronger entries throughout the series, imo. Where as Halloween has fallen on its face many times... III:SotW, The curse of MM, Homecoming, Resurrection, remake 1 & 2.... Jason has only had issues in parts 5, JGTHell, and X imo.

Did we really make it to 2500-some posts before we infected this thread with the usual Myers vs. Jason nonsense? That must be some sort of record...

Back