Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi just to let everyone know that RICHARD BROOKER who played JASON VOORHEES in part 3,is in Birmingham N.E.C this saturday and sunday.Along with DOUG BRADLEY who played PINHEAD in HELLRAISER ,SIMON BAMFORD who played BUTTERBALL in HELLRAISER and BARBIE WILD who played the FEMALE CENOBITE from HELLRAISER.Those will al be attending there.:horror

And if your a boxing and wrestling fan then

BRET 'THE HITMAN' HART

TOMMY 'THE HITMAN' HEARNS

IRAN BARKLEY

WILL ALSO B THERE :exactly:

If you want any more info just go on www.memorabilia.co.uk

Hi JUST to let YOU know, NOBODY cares THANKS have a GOOD day

I am hoping we see a preview of this tomorrow. I would also be cool if we could get SSC to say yes or a definitive no about this being released on B&W Friday.

Looks like it might be Jason's shadow in the middle for B&W Friday.

bw10-photo.jpg

I would be surprised if we see this on B&W Friday. Seems like a big Christmas announcement or potentially something to hold for a Friday the 13th PPO (which as much as I hate to admit, despite being in May, is exactly what I would do).

Alright, but if I'm right about the shadow, I want credit. Otherwise, everybody just forget I said anything.:monkey1

Nah, that Jason there in the middle. Same axe weilding pose as the facebook preview.

:gah: Work didn't give me next Friday off as I requested! :banghead:

Nah, that Jason there in the middle. Same axe weilding pose as the facebook preview.

:gah: Work didn't give me next Friday off as I requested! :banghead:

I'm sorry to hear that my friend. Hopefully you don't work in any type of retail environment. When I was working retail back in high school, I always dreaded Black Friday so much.

Has a PO for B&W Friday ever been done before? I don't think so... It would be really weird for Jason to go up then...

Has a PO for B&W Friday ever been done before? I don't think so... It would be really weird for Jason to go up then...

If memory serves me correctly, White Elektra was a pre-order. I'm pretty sure I waited a few months before getting her.

Back