Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Expect to sweeten the deal on your end with a fat wad of cash. :lol

:monkey2 let's hope Freddy will be worth same as jason so people will trade, or let's hope a new badass movie comes out with a new Freddy vs Jason, ash, pin head, aliens, predator etc and Freddy beats the hell out of them. Then Freddy will be in much demand for trade :pray:

:monkey2 let's hope Freddy will be worth same as jason so people will trade, or let's hope a new badass movie comes out with a new Freddy vs Jason, ash, pin head, aliens, predator etc and Freddy beats the hell out of them. Then Freddy will be in much demand for trade :pray:

Not gonna happen. This is what we've been trying to tell you for weeks now. :lol This hobby doesn't work like that. As Freddy's value starts to rise, it'll only make Jason that much more valuable as he's getting older and potentially more desirable to the Freddy fans who passed on him initially but want both. If you don't want to shell out for an Ex Jason, at this point a wise man would pick up a regular before their value starts increasing as well. Once Freddy's released, they're only gonna go up.

Not gonna happen. This is what we've been trying to tell you for weeks now. :lol This hobby doesn't work like that. As Freddy's value starts to rise, it'll only make Jason that much more valuable as he's getting older and potentially more desirable to the Freddy fans who passed on him initially but want both. If you don't want to shell out for an Ex Jason, at this point a wise man would pick up a regular before their value starts increasing as well. Once Freddy's released, they're only gonna go up.

Oh wow I can't argue with you. You know much better than me. I was going to say more then I see your posts count at almost 50,000. Wow! I think you are the boss man here. :clap

Speaking of which I took your advice and picked up the regular, I just received it this morning and I am blown away :thud:

This guy is huge and photos really don't do it justice, there are just so many little details in the clothing and sculpt that you just don't see in pictures.

My first horror PF but most certainly not my last.

I don't know if i'll ever get a PF, I love my Jason, no doubt...but aside from maybe Freddy, or by some miracle Darkman, I don't think I really want more.

But Jason is just a great imposing collectible.

Even the value of the regular has been on the rise for awhile now too. They're typically over $500 for what was once not too long ago a $300 statue. I even saw one on ebay for over $1000 because it was number 13! 750 is a pretty low number for a regular though so if the regular is all you can get there ain't a thing wrong with that.

A year from now he'll be hating himself for mocking that post instead of taking the adivice when Jason's unobtainable because Leatherface was previewed, jacking Jason's price up even more. :naughty :lol

Now you're talkin! Leatherface and Michael Myers! :pray: :hi5:

Being somewhat of a follower of CBG's posts on here I don't even think it's in his nature to mock people. It's funny because he's serious. No offence intended btw. :lol

Oh wow I can't argue with you. You know much better than me. I was going to say more then I see your posts count at almost 50,000. Wow! I think you are the boss man here. :clap

I have him on ignore so I don't see his post count but half of it are troll postings. He likes to argue a lot with people here over nothing.

Being somewhat of a follower of CBG's posts on here I don't even think it's in his nature to mock people. It's funny because he's serious. No offence intended btw. :lol

Yes I'm very serious! :1-1: I'm trying to find a Jason ex! I guess I will be patient and hopefully a new Jason PF, maybe zombie head version comes out. Then I might be able to get the old one for less or a new one will have to do. :pray: btw there's always Freddy ex for a future trade for Jason ex...... :blissy

Yes I'm very serious! :1-1: I'm trying to find a Jason ex! I guess I will be patient and hopefully a new Jason PF, maybe zombie head version comes out. Then I might be able to get the old one for less or a new one will have to do. :pray: btw there's always Freddy ex for a future trade for Jason ex...... :blissy

If you have 5 PFs of my choosing, I'll trade you my Jason PF EX :monkey1

Oh my ****ing god! Broken record! :(

I know right?? :lol

If you have 5 PFs of my choosing, I'll trade you my Jason PF EX :monkey1

I know right?? :lol

5 PF? ...... :crying I will be patient with Freddy hopefully luck will change in the future. Freddy kind of cool too and ES is small. Who knows only time will tell. Where's all the Freddy fans gone??

Well I was going to ask for 6 PFs but I wanted to give you a break.:wink1:

Wow the world is harsh! Getting old statues really is almost impossible. I guess my fault for getting in late. I'm so glad I didn't come in this hobbie another year later. If I did I would not know what to do at this point. I mean malgus ex, spider woman ex, lady death ex, batman ex, ivy ex, storm ex, secura ex, etc. Makes me sick just thinking about it. :monkey4
Maybe a Freddy fan who comes in late might someday buy my ex for 700.00 then I will use it to buy my Jason ex. I know I will keep hoping. :pray:

Back