Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's one third of the reason I'm selling him.

What are your second and third reasons?

I would love to have a freddy statue but a lot of things are putting me off this one and not just what is said on here.

^furystorm is an honest dude. :hi5:

Yeah it is good to see that someone is not all about the money but tells like it is!

Fury u :rock

I would say:

1. I'm broke, or getting there, unemployed...
2. Refocus of the collection, more Mythos Star Wars based...
3. Freddy's sweater weirdness drives my OCD crazy, and he therefore didn't make the cut. Whereas, CC is staying even though he's not SW. I did already ditch Baroness too, so I guess a piece has to really sing to me in both Sideshow's execution of it, and in my own nostalgia for the subject material...

And yeah, I'm quite honest. I'm a Buddhist! :D

Thanks for the compliments.

I would say:

1. I'm broke, or getting there, unemployed...
2. Refocus of the collection, more Mythos Star Wars based...
3. Freddy's sweater weirdness drives my OCD crazy, and he therefore didn't make the cut. Whereas, CC is staying even though he's not SW. I did already ditch Baroness too, so I guess a piece has to really sing to me in both Sideshow's execution of it, and in my own nostalgia for the subject material...

1. Yeah money is always a reason to get rid of stuff desperate times call for desperate measures. I feel for you man. :(

3. That is exactly how I feel to.

:hi5:

And yeah, I'm quite honest. I'm a Buddhist! :D

Thanks for the compliments

No worries you deserved them! :wink1:

I'm OCD about details on my things too but I guess because the final product they released all had the same issue with the sweater lines I'm a little more forgiving about it. If it looked like mine was the only one though I know I wouldn't be able to live with it. I also have a Freddy nostalgia thing too so I'll be keeping him around, wacky sweater lines and all.

Hey guys got a question...are the hand pieces meant to be hard to push in the slots and are they suppose to be sitting flush/close to the joining piece? Mine is sitting 2/3 of the way in and im afraid to forcefully push it in the whole way for the fear of damage...please advise thanks.

They are a tight fit. I don't think mine are perfectly flush either. Try slightly twisting as you push them in. If you have your gloved hand palm up it's going to be even less likely to get a perfect fit. Don't know why they did that. Magnets are much nicer.

Hey guys got a question...are the hand pieces meant to be hard to push in the slots and are they suppose to be sitting flush/close to the joining piece? Mine is sitting 2/3 of the way in and im afraid to forcefully push it in the whole way for the fear of damage...please advise thanks.

Yet another reason why I returned mine and have never looked back or missed him since... and I'm a BIG Freddy fan. Hated that flawed design and my foot peg on him didn't fit into his base. He looked like he was floating half an inch from the ground on mine with his base that was flawed. RETURNED! LOL I have zero tolerance for mediocrity from SS at these hefty prices (especially with import fees to Canada usually). :lecture

After watching the freddy krueger movies again I could not resist
any longer so I bought the EX.
And I'm not sorry that I did, It's fantastic!

My best friend got the Freddy PF. Looks as good in person as it does in photos... Good thing you can go Blades up though, or I would really think this piece would be a close but no cigar item.

I don't like it. Looks out of character.

To me, Freddy is an evil, sarcastic slasher, with a sick sense of humour that used to make fun of his victims, and made lots of clownish/scary stuff, before brutally murdering them.

The expression of his face, doesn't reflect his personality. And the pose is too relaxed for Freddy. Something like "Bullseye killing Elektra" kind of pose would be more fitting, IMO.

He just looks out of character, like he's being angry and sneaky, and Robert Englund's Freddy was never like that. He was a horror showman.

Back