Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found an ex for $400 shipped, has one broken claw I can glue back on, I think thats a pretty good deal

questions is what will be better this freddy or the new freddy their making.

I dont want nor plan to have a horror theme

I only want a freddy to go with my mortal kombat 1/4 scale theme since he was in mortal kombat (so i want freddys costume from MK and him holding a skull is like a fatality pose so its perfect. )

plan to place him next to kratos gaming heads 1/4

Just got a Freddy EX last night, love it

got a really good deal $400 shipped

when most regulars are $570 plus shipping on ebay

I prefer the skull over the doll, fits better in my collection

Just got a Freddy EX last night, love it

got a really good deal $400 shipped

when most regulars are $570 plus shipping on ebay

I prefer the skull over the doll, fits better in my collection
Well if it had the broken claw like you mentioned before I wouldn't of paid that much for it myself. Just because I would be afraid of it having any other damaged parts. Well hope you can fix it to where it's not noticed otherwise it's a great piece happy that you like it. :rock

Ohhh, best avatar ever bro! Love power rangers! I'm glad I kept my freddy because pinhead is coming.
Power Rangers is being made into a live action movie. Also Adi Shankar did a short film (you can find it on YouTube) with Katee Sackhoff

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Power Rangers is being made into a live action movie. Also Adi Shankar did a short film (you can find it on YouTube) with Katee Sackhoff

Lol You had me thinking there with the power ranger comment. :slap

Well if it had the broken claw like you mentioned before I wouldn't of paid that much for it myself. Just because I would be afraid of it having any other damaged parts. Well hope you can fix it to where it's not noticed otherwise it's a great piece happy that you like it. :rock

superglued the broken finger, and you cannot tell it was ever broke due to the clean brake

totally worth it, I love the piece looks great in my collection

Yes I saw the short film. That's the one with the tommy and Kim capture correct? I liked how it seem liked a rate R movie. It was pretty good for how power rangers is normally acted. Even with not the best acting I just like how the team changes with so many new members, robots, and all the cheesy good they do in the world. Overall great memories that's still going unlike all the cartoons we love that only last a couple of seasons.
As for freddy I'm glad I still own the first PF. I almost sold him before pinhead was announce. If pinhead is made, I must own the horror trio in hopes of more in the future like Myers. Great looking freddy statue. A must have for horror fans! I dI'd the claw flip around thing as well.

An excellent choice sir.

Thanks sir yes power rangers does have a huge fan following.

fYSm3U8.jpg

Wow we have quite a few power rangers fans here :hi5: they are fun and cool at the same time. As for freddy I saw part 1 or 3 yesterday was t sure which part it was. Wow it's been a while Freddy's face was so freaking cool and vicious looking. Those eyes was terrifying. No wonder all the new remakes can never beat this original nightmares, also the Friday 13th movies and just saw the original reeves superman part 3 with zod. All these are done so well even after so many years the story is told amazingly along with some comedy and being serious at the same time. These classics rule over all remakes. I love remakes but these will always be king. Same goes for the first 3 Star Wars movies. So well done.
But for freddy he's still the most dangerous movie character Ive ever seen. I mean no other killer in movies can kill people from anywhere in thier sleep. Everyone and everything has to sleep sooner or later. He's such a bada$$ character than none has match him for so many years in my opinion. Epic character!

Back