Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unholybeer:

A gentleman who, after considerable contemplation, decided to display Mr. F. Kruger with the skull apendage, thereby shattering the common mass's concensus to display the doll, to reveal the finest of photographs, has in my humble opinion, made...

An excellent choice sir.

I read Patriot's post like this;

adepesuj.jpg

Who ever though of flipping freddy's hand around, that was a great idea. Never liked how his glove was hidden.

Hands not flipped in 2nd photo

Who ever though of flipping freddy's hand around, that was a great idea. Never liked how his glove was hidden.

Hands not flipped in 2nd photo

Not to be a ****** but I was the first to bring it up in the threads when I said "if Freddy's hand is on a magnet, couldn't we turn it around, palm facing us." It got the discussion going. LOL one of my biggest accomplishments in life. :rotfl:wave:peace

I tried displaying it 'proper' a few weeks ago, that lasted about a day before I turned it around again. They should have made the peg round so you could actually turn it anyway you like. Oh well. Speaking of which, anyone ever notice how Sideshow displayed the ex of their Jason 3 pf with his machete arm turned in? I tried doing that too but it doesn't fit well. I was afraid it would drop out and break.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/product-archive/?sku=3000791

Back