Frank & Sons Today!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N3M3SIS 2ALL

Super Freak
Reaction score
going to leave my cash and cards at home!! this is only a recon mission!!

I was searching for a local place to see more collectibles and came across F & S's. Worked out perfectly because apparently its only open wednesdays and Saturdays. Anyone else know any other spots in california near inland empire, L.A.?

Corner Store comics
Sideshow Collectibles
Shrine auditorium (but I forget if that's once a month)

going to leave my cash and cards at home!! this is only a recon mission!!

I was searching for a local place to see more collectibles and came across F & S's. Worked out perfectly because apparently its only open wednesdays and Saturdays. Anyone else know any other spots in california near inland empire, L.A.?

They have ATM's there. You might get tempted.

Corner Store comics
Sideshow Collectibles
Shrine auditorium (but I forget if that's once a month)

cool im going to try those out, I had seen that ssc is in thousand oaks but i didnt think they had a showroom that i can buy from. So if i order from them can I pick it up other than have it shipped? well i guess i can ask them but if you know off hand that would be great. And thanks for the info.

Superbad Action Figures in Redlands and they also have a booth at Frank and son's aisle 100

thats right near me, but I was kinda turned off by that place because every review I heard about that place was very negative. Like most of the good stuff on display is not for sale and other minor things. But i guess i should check it out myself...plus its pretty close to me. thanks for the info.

They have ATM's there. You might get tempted.

lol, thats why I was leaving my cards home as well. Didnt get to go wednesday, but probably going saturday....would have preferred during the week, thinking it would be less people there, but headed that way anyways soooo... yolo!!

thats right near me, but I was kinda turned off by that place because every review I heard about that place was very negative. Like most of the good stuff on display is not for sale and other minor things. But i guess i should check it out myself...plus its pretty close to me. thanks for the info.

I bought a custom TWD Daryl from their booth at frank and sons good price and friendly service..

I know the owner personally and I can tell you that most if not all the negative reviews are total crap. Most of the negative reviews are pretty much people complaining about prices and stating that they could find it themselves for cheaper. Which is pretty much a bluff to get better prices, why bother going to a store if you could find it yourself.

cool im going to try those out, I had seen that ssc is in thousand oaks but i didnt think they had a showroom that i can buy from. So if i order from them can I pick it up other than have it shipped? well i guess i can ask them but if you know off hand that would be great. And thanks for the info.

I drive by Sideshow all the time and worked around the corner from them for years, just a mile away now. No, they will not allow local pick-up.

I drive by Sideshow all the time and worked around the corner from them for years, just a mile away now. No, they will not allow local pick-up.

Do they have a showroom where you can buy stuff? I work in Burbank, so not far away.

I do not know if they have a showroom or not. Never stopped by. Pretty certain they do not sell retail from the location though. There is a sizable display of figures in the theater at the Oaks mall nearby. LSF's and such. At least there was some time ago, have not been there in some time. I avoid malls at all costs.

Back