For the next 12 inch figure I hope they...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LordAzrael said:
It will be interesting to have them all side by side. I suppose POTENTIALLY there could be a Dracula version as well but I'd consider that unlikely now.

I suggest picking up the Product Enterprises Hammer Dracula. He's a bit short... which is sad, but a great 1/6 Lee Dracula and probably the only one that will ever be made.

542995.1020.A.jpg
544284.1020.A.jpg
544115.1020.A.jpg

545894.1020.A.jpg
Final-Captain-America-Poster.jpg
546813.1020.A.jpg

StarTours2poster-515x650.jpg
thunder_gallery.jpg

Last edited:
As long as it's either Lando, Leia, or Palps, I'll be happy.

Who am I kidding, I'll be happy no matter who they do but some more OT representation would be nice.

Actually I was just thinking that a Funeral Scene Padme would be pretty aweseome.... I mean sad... :monkey2

bcm77 said:
With 2007 being the 30th Anniversary of ANH I would think that Sideshow will concentrate on OT figures and at least some of the PF figures will get made in 12" scale.

I read/heard this somewhere, that 2006 was going to focus on PT 12" and 2007 would focus more on OT 12" figures.

And the next preorders won't ship until 2007 so hopefully this will be the case. Besides the Vader, Fett, etc that everyone wants, I am looking forward to Leia and the solution to Chewie, 3PO, R2 and Yoda. Its hard to imagine a Star Wars line that will be nearly a year old without these characters being offered.

Khev said:
Really? I was hoping for a sound chip that said, "Sandstorms are very. very. dangerous."

You can put that with a Strawberry Shortcake doll saying "Berry happy to meet you". You can probably guess I'm not too keen on a TPM Anakin.

Probably not, but it's not a human. Although I think SS needs to lay off the PT and cough up some OT figures soon. Here's hoping they blow their load in SDCC. :monkey3

OT RULES ALL THE WAY!

Hoth Leia or Bespin Lando NEXT.

Come on Sideshow! After buying (almost) nothing but PT characters, it's just fair that we get an other leading character from the OT next.

Leia: "I LOVE YOU!"

Han: "I KNOW."

if SSC should descide to delight us next with a Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2-D2, ESB Yoda,
Boushh or Bespin Leia, Greedo, ROTJ Emperor, a Stormtrooper,
I would be very happy too.

Yoda, Chewbacca, Boba-Fett, Darth Vader, or the Emperor.

Time to crank out the OTC figures...

:chew :emperor :vader :stormtroo

Back