• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE UK : Hot toys Mark 3 Iron man.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
The figure is brand new and in perfect condition , the box has a slight bump here and there on the top flap but other than that its perfect too.
Everything is included and all the lights work perfect.
£110.00 shipped anywhere in the UK . For now this is a UK only sale since I had huge problems last time shipping overseas and I would prefer this to be a quick deal. I'm only selling this since there are other things more important to me at the minute. :D

Board feedback : uscmhicks [30] + positive.

If you would like in hand photos let me know. They can be sent.
First come , first served.
Thanks for looking.

This will hit ebay in a few days if there is no interest.

The figure is brand new and in perfect condition , the box has a slight bump here and there on the top flap but other than that its perfect too.
Everything is included and all the lights work perfect.
£110.00 shipped anywhere in the UK . For now this is a UK only sale since I had huge problems last time shipping overseas and I would prefer this to be a quick deal. I'm only selling this since there are other things more important to me at the minute. :D

Board feedback : uscmhicks [30] + positive.

If you would like in hand photos let me know. They can be sent.
First come , first served.
Thanks for looking.

This will hit ebay in a few days if there is no interest.

Sending you a PM kind sir ;)

Good luck Tay, I got mine last month and its a great item........mind 2009 is going to be big on collectibles so understand the need to priorities. :emperor

this item is no longer for sale due to me being an idiot and breaking part of it.
Thanks for all the kind words guys !. :rock
Lock her up mods ( and lend me some glue if you have any :lol ) !. :rock

back of the leg , I think I snapped the joint when lightly squeezing the legs together to put it back in the box. It makes like a clicking noise now.
Eveytime I try to sell a figure I break it. :lol
Either way I think this figure was faulty , I'm going to contact the company I bought it from and see what they say.

Aww M8 bad luck, never had that happen yet to me (touches wood) LMK how you get on with returning it, as after our series of PM's im interested to know what happens,

If you have no luck you can always try fixing it in position and respray it up to a stealth IM :)

Back