• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - SS Star Wars, Medicom Metal Gear Solid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playboy409

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I have these figures for sale. All figures are complete and near mint with boxes. All prices include shipping within U.S.

1.Sideshow DarthVader non exclusive (one of the prongs on the helmet painted silver to match the other prong) $225

2. Sideshow Aayla Secura - *sold*

3. Sideshow Obi Wan Kenobi Attack of the Clones Ep. II - $100

4. Medicom Metal Gear Solid Snake in Tiger Stripe Camo (with bonus eye patch) $100

Trinity Blood -entire series blu ray $20

I also have a lot of Punisher Statues I want to unload. Pm me if interested in anything. Feel free to make best offer.

Last edited:
Re: For Sale - SS Star Wars, Hot Toys Batman Joker, Medicom Figures, Blu Rays, Comic

added Absolute Kingdom Come. Get it before everything goes on ebay on 07-23-12!

Re: For Sale - SS Star Wars, Hot Toys Batman Joker, Medicom Figures, Blu Rays, Comic

everything has been listed on ebay. If you want something, pm me and I can take it off the listing.

PM..........now!!!

Back